Grade 2 Titanium Fasteners
Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes is a supplier, exporter and stockist of Grade 2 Titanium Fasteners. We own one of the best inventories of EN 3.7035 Fasteners.
Other Names: Titanium Fasteners, Grade 2 Titanium Fasteners, Titanium Nuts, Titanium Bolts, Titanium Screws, Titanium Washers
Material: Grade 2 Titanium
Brand: Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes
Manufacturer: Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes
Grade 2 Titanium Fasteners • Titanium Nut • Titanium Bolt • Titanium Screw • Titanium Washer • Titanium Ring
Grade 2 Titanium Fasteners are supplied by Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes at best prices. Our Titanium Fasteners conform to UNS R50400 Standards. We are a global exporter of Fasteners and have exported to more than 50 countries worldwide. Our company is ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
A Fastener is a device that mechanically joins two or more components together. Titanium Gr 2 Fasteners are used to create non-permanent joints; that is, joints that can be removed or dismantled without damaging the joining components. We are a well known supplier of Titanium bolts, Titanium nuts, Titanium screws, Titanium studs and Titanium washers. Grade 2 Titanium Fasteners are widely used in almost all types of industries. These Grade 2 Titanium Fasteners are available in various shapes, sizes and designs. Fasteners manufactured by Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes conform to dimension standards like DIN 933, ISO 4017, DIN 931, ISO 4014, DIN 982, DIN 985, DIN 912, ISO 7380, DIN 7991, DIN 125, ISO 7379, DIN 127, DIN 1481, DIN 975, DIN 6923, DIN 934, DIN 7984. Our stock of fasteners range includes sizes 1/4" NB to 4" NB in Class 2000, 3000, 6000 and 9000. There are a variety of applications of fasteners in various industries such as automobiles, aircraft, appliances, agricultural machinery, commercial construction, and infrastructure. Fasteners can be divided into two main categories - non-permanent fasteners and permanent fasteners. Non-permanent fasteners (they enable parts to be assembled and disassembled repeatedly) can further be divided into two groups: General fasteners and Threaded fasteners. They are the most widely used type of non-permanent fasteners since they can easily be removed then reused.
Threaded fasteners are the principal devices used for assembling components and they are usually grouped into three main categories: Threads can be either external or internal:
External Thread: External threads are on the outside of a member (such as the threads of bolts and screws). A chamfer on the end of the screw thread makes it easier to engage it into a hole or a nut. An external thread is usually cut using a die or a lathe.
Internal Thread: Internal threads are on the inside of a member (such as the threads of nuts and holes). Usually, threaded holes have a chamfer on the side from which the screw will enter to make its engagement easier. An internal thread is usually cut using a tap.
Titanium Bolts: A bolt has a head on one end and threads on the other end and it is paired with a nut. Machine Bolt, Stove Bolt, J-Bolt, Hanger Bolt, U Bolt, Shoulder Bolt, Elevator Bolt, Hex Head Bolt, Carriage Bolt, Anchor Bolt, Eye Bolt are some of the types of bolts fasteners.
Titanium Screws: Screws are used to join two mating parts together and similar to bolts, they have the head on one end and threads on the other end. However, screws usually have longer threads than bolts, also they can be made with slotted heads. Screws are further divided into two sub-categories; Cap Screws and Machine Screws. Machine screws are generally smaller in size than cap screws and they are used for screwing into thin materials.
Titanium Setscrews: Setscrews are a special type of screws that usually does not have a head and they are used to prevent rotation or movement between parts (such as a shaft and a collar). A Setscrew is driven through one member such that it will apply a compressive force on the other member while a screw or a bolt clamps the two members together.
Titanium Studs: A Stud is a rod that is threaded on both ends and joins two mating parts. A nut may be used on one end.
Titanium Nuts: A Nut is the counterpart of a bolt. Bolts and nuts are used together to clamp two or more parts having unthreaded holes together. Our supply of Titanium Nuts are Hex Nuts, Wing Nut, Castle Nut, Flex Lock Nut, High Nut, Coupling Nut, Cap Nut, Acorn Nut, Flange Lock Nut, Jam Nut, Flange Nut, Square Nut, Nylon Lock Nut, Slotted Nut, T-Nuts, Heavy Hex Nut.
Washers: Washers are commonly used under the heads of bolts and screws and they are used under nuts as well. The most common type of washers is the Flat Washer, where it is used to increase the bearing areas of the head, and protect the material finish during assembly. The use of washers also prevents the sharp corner of the hole into which the bolt or screw is being inserted from biting into bolt head fillet where that can cause the failure of the bolts during service. Our stock range of Titanium washers are Lock Washer, Spring Washers, Dome Washer, Fender Washer, Tab Washers, Plain Washer, Flat Washer, Hexagonal Washer, Square Washer, Dome Tooth Washer, Split Washer, Countersunk Washer, Tooth Lock Washer, Dock Washer, Ogee Washer, Hex Washer.
Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes is a renowned manufacturer of High-quality Titanium Fasteners conforming to ASME, ASTM, BS and DIN specifications. All Fasteners and Stud Bolts are available in any size. We stock a complete range of Grade 2 Titanium Fasteners, Nut, Bolt, Screw, Washer, etc. in a vast assortment of alloys to meet the requirements of most the critical projects. We can also supply custom size fasteners for special requirements through our in-house manufacturing or through our long-established supplier network. Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes stocks and distributes a large and diverse inventory of fasteners from industry-leading and widely accepted manufacturers who meet or exceed the stringent technical requirements of our Quality Program, and our highly experienced sales team is on hand to respond to your technical and commercial requirements. We export in countries like South Africa, Thailand, Russia, Germany, England, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia etc.
- Dimension Standard: DIN 933, ISO 4017, DIN 931, ISO 4014, DIN 982, DIN 985, DIN 912, ISO 7380, DIN 7991, DIN 125, ISO 7379, DIN 127, DIN 1481, DIN 975, DIN 6923, DIN 934, DIN 7984
- Type: Grade 2 Titanium Fasteners, Titanium Nuts, Titanium Bolts, Titanium Washers, Titanium Bolts
- Form: Machine Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Hanger Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium U Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Grub Screw, Grade 2 Titanium Shoulder Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Step Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Set Screw, Grade 2 Titanium Hex Head Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Socket Cap Screw, Grade 2 Titanium Carriage Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Anchor Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Eye Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Flange Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Elevator Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Lag Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Draw Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Plow Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Stove Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Tap Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium J Bolt, Grade 2 Titanium Hex Nuts, Grade 2 Titanium Wing Nut, Grade 2 Titanium Flex Lock Nut, Grade 2 Titanium High Nut, Grade 2 Titanium Coupling Nut, Grade 2 Titanium Nylon Lock Nut, Grade 2 Titanium Slotted Nut, Grade 2 Titanium T Nuts, Grade 2 Titanium Heavy Hex Nut, Grade 2 Titanium Cap Nut, Grade 2 Titanium Acorn Nut, Grade 2 Titanium Flange Lock Nut, Grade 2 Titanium Jam Nut, Grade 2 Titanium Flange Nut, Grade 2 Titanium Square Nut, Grade 2 Titanium Castle Nut, Grade 2 Titanium Plain Washer, Grade 2 Titanium Flat Washer, Grade 2 Titanium Hexagonal Washer, Grade 2 Titanium Square Washer, Grade 2 Titanium Dome Tooth Washer, Grade 2 Titanium Countersunk Washer, Grade 2 Titanium Tooth Lock Washer, Grade 2 Titanium Dock Washer, Grade 2 Titanium Ogee Washer, Grade 2 Titanium Hex Washers, Grade 2 Titanium Split Washer, Grade 2 Titanium Lock Washer, Grade 2 Titanium Spring Washers, Grade 2 Titanium Dome Washer, Grade 2 Titanium Fender Washer, Grade 2 Titanium Tab Washers, Grade 2 Titanium Teco Split Rings, Grade 2 Titanium Machined Rings, Grade 2 Titanium Forged Rings, Grade 2 Titanium Seamless Forged Rings, Grade 2 Titanium Pipe Cut Rings, Grade 2 Titanium Bar Machined Rings, Grade 2 Titanium Plate Cut Rings, Grade 2 Titanium Flange Rings, Grade 2 Titanium Welded Pipe Rings, Grade 2 Titanium Flat Welded Rings, Grade 2 Titanium Machine Screws
- External Coating: Teflon Coating, Oxidized, Zinc Plating, Chrome Plating, Mirror Buffed, Hot Dipped Galvanizing, Epoxy Coating, Electro Polished, Passivation
- Origin: Indian Origin, European Origin, Japanese Origin
- Testing and Documents: Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports
- Packing: Packed in Wooden Boxes, Bubble wraps, Steel Strips Bundled, or as per Customers Requests
Grade 2 Titanium Alloy Fasteners Sizes in Stock
|Type of Fasteners||Forms||Size Range||Dimension Standard|
|Titanium Nut||Titanium Hex Nuts, Titanium Wing Nut, Titanium Castle Nut, Titanium Flex Lock Nut, Titanium High Nut, Titanium Coupling Nut, Titanium Cap Nut, Titanium Acorn Nut, Titanium Flange Lock Nut, Titanium Jam Nut, Titanium Flange Nut, Titanium Square Nut, Titanium Nylon Lock Nut, Titanium Slotted Nut, Titanium T Nuts, Titanium Heavy Hex Nut||1/4" NB to 4" NB in Class 2000 , 3000, 6000 & 9000||DIN 933, ISO 4017, DIN 931, ISO 4014, DIN 982, DIN 985, DIN 912, ISO 7380, DIN 7991, DIN 125, ISO 7379, DIN 127, DIN 1481, DIN 975, DIN 6923, DIN 934, DIN 7984|
|Titanium Bolt||Titanium Machine Bolt, Titanium Stove Bolt, Titanium Tap Bolt, Titanium J Bolt, Titanium Hanger Bolt, Titanium U Bolt, Titanium Shoulder Bolt, Titanium Flange Bolt, Titanium Elevator Bolt, Titanium Lag Bolt, Titanium Draw Bolt, Titanium Plow Bolt, Titanium Step Bolt, Titanium Hex Head Bolt, Titanium Carriage Bolt, Titanium Anchor Bolt and Titanium Eye Bolts|
|Titanium Screw||Titanium Socket Cap Screw, Titanium Machine Screw, Titanium Wood Screw, Titanium Grub Screw, Titanium Set Screw|
|Titanium Washer||Titanium Lock Washer, Titanium Spring Washers, Titanium Dome Washer, Titanium Fender Washer, Titanium Tab Washers, Titanium Plain Washer, Titanium Flat Washer, Titanium Hexagonal Washer, Titanium Square Washer, Titanium Dome Tooth Washer, Titanium Split Washer, Titanium Countersunk Washer, Titanium Tooth Lock Washer, Titanium Dock Washer, Titanium Ogee Washer, Titanium Hex Washer|
Forms of Titanium Fasteners in Stock
Grade 2 Titanium Nuts — Hex Nuts, Wing Nut, Cap Nut, Acorn Nut, Flange Lock Nut, Jam Nut, Flange Nut, Square Nut, Castle Nut, Flex Lock Nut, High Nut, Coupling Nut, Nylon Lock Nut, Slotted Nut, T Nuts, Heavy Hex Nut and custom Nuts for special requirements
Grade 2 Titanium Bolts — Machine Bolt, Flange Bolt, Elevator Bolt, Lag Bolt, Draw Bolt, Plow Bolt, Stove Bolt, Tap Bolt, J-Bolt, Hanger Bolt, U Bolt, Shoulder Bolt, Step Bolt, Hex Head Bolt, Carriage Bolt, Anchor Bolt, Eye Bolts and custom Bolts
Grade 2 Titanium Washers — Lock Washer, Spring Washers, Dome Washer, Fender Washer, Tab Washers, Plain Washer, Flat Washer, Hexagonal Washer, Square Washer, Dome Tooth Washer, Countersunk Washer, Tooth Lock Washer, Dock Washer, Ogee Washer, Hex Washers, Split Washer and custom Washers
Grade 2 Titanium Screws — Socket Cap Screw, Machine Screw, Wood Screw, Grub Screw, Set Screw and custom Screws
C. Fe. H. N. O Ti MIN - - - - - Bal MAX 0.100 0.300 0.015 0.030 0.250 -
(% in 50mm)
MIN 345 485 28.00 160 MAX 200
Density g/cm³ 4.5 lb/ft³ 280 Modulus of elasticity GPa 100 Psi 15 x 10-6 Thermal conductivity W/m°C 20 Sheer Modulus GPa 39 Poissons ratio 0.32
Properties of Grade 2 Titanium alloy
Titanium GR 2 Cold Forming
Cold working features of this material is same as that of a moderately tempered austenitic stainless steel. Post-work annealing is recommended to prevent tearing or other material damage.
Titanium GR 2 Hot Forming
Hot working Ti GR 2 enhances the overall ductility of the material.
Titanium GR 2 Annealing
Titanium GR 2 annealed by Heating it to 704 C (1300 F) and then holding it for 2 hours followed by air cooling. For intermediate stress relieving, the material has to be heated to 482°C (900°F) for 45 min.
Titanium GR 2 Welding
Titanium Grade 2 possesses good weldability and can be welded by a wide variety of traditional fusion and solid-state methods.
Titanium GR 2 Heat Treatment
Not hardenable by heat treatment.
Services We Offer
Documentation is a very important part of the products we supply, and we work continuously to enhance the efficiency of the document-handling process without compromising quality of the product.S Documents provided along with the shipment include Certificate of Origin, Material Test Certificate as per EN 10204 3.1 and 10204 3.2, NACE MR10103 and NACE MR0175 certified Test Certificates.
Titanium Fasteners are manufactured and controlled to international standards such as ASTM, ASME, BS, MSS, EN, DIN or WERKSTOFFE. Our products undergo stringent quality tests before they are dispatched.
PMI Testing, Ultrasonic Test, Mechanical Testing, Spectro Tests for Chemical Analysis of the grade, Flaring Test, IGC, etc. are some of the tests conducted at our facility. We welcome stage wise inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
Packing and Delivery
The product is wrapped and packed in wooden crates or carton boxes. Our primary goal is to deliver quality products in time, no matter where the client is located.