Titanium Grade 1 Welded Tubes
Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes is a supplier of high-quality Titanium Tubes in forms Welded and Seamless. ASTM B388 Titanium Welded Tubes are available in ready to dispacth stock for urgent requirements.
Other Names: ASTM B338 UNS R50250, Titanium Tube, Titanium Tubing
Material: Titanium Grade 1
Brand: Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes
Manufacturer: Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes
ASTM B338 UNS R50250 • Titanium Grade 1 Tube • Titanium Welded Tubes • Titanium Tube Supplier
Welded tubes have varied industrial applications such as chemical, petroleum, food processing, plumbing, heat exchangers, paper making, refrigeration, water treatment, steelwork, construction, etc. Choosing the proper tubing is very important and will help eliminate future problems and to improve overall quality of liquid or gas systems. Our astm Titanium Grade 1 Titanium tubes are manufactured as per stringent manufacturing specifications create smoother, cleaner capillary tubing with consistently uniform ID characteristics and close dimension controls, the proprietary process creates the ultimate inner surface smoothness in the range of 10-15 RMS.
Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes supplies a full range of Titanium Tubes in sizes ranging from 1/8" OD TO 2"OD, 3MM OD TO 38 MM OD. The thickness of the Titanium Grade 1 welded tube ranges from 1MM TO 3 MM, 0.028 TO 0.156 IN. Most pipes are available in single random, double random and cut length sections. Our welded tubes are characterized by tight tolerances with precise dimension accuracy, smooths bright surfaces and cleaned, free from oil, grease, and other particles. This ensures an optimized flow of liquids and gases for all kinds of industrial applications.
Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes has been a renowned exporter of Titanium Welded Tubes in countries such as South Africa, Thailand, Australia, Japan, Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Afghanistan, Taiwan, Spain, Poland, France, Germany, Canada, etc.
- Tube Specification: ASTM B338 UNS R50250, ASME SB B338 UNS R50250 & DIN 3.7025
- Dimension Standard: ANSI B36.19, ANSI B36.10
- Outside Diameter (OD): 1/8" OD TO 2"OD 3MM OD TO 38 MM OD
- Thickness Range: 1MM TO 3 MM 0.028 TO 0.156 IN, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS
- Type: Welded Tube, EFW Tube, ERW Tube
- Form: Titanium Grade 1 Round Tube, Titanium Grade 1Square Tube, Titanium Grade 1Rectangular Tube
- Length: Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length
- Tubing End: Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded
- End Protection: Plastic Caps
- Delivery Condition: Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
- External Coating: 3LPE / 3LPP/ FBE/ DFBE/ PP
- Origin: Indian Origin, European Origin, Japanese Origin
- Testing and Documents: Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports
- Packing: Packed in Wooden Boxes, Bubble wraps, Steel Strips Bundled, or as per Customers Requests
Titanium Grade 1 Tube Sizes in Stock
|1/8" OD TO 2"OD 3MM OD TO 38 MM OD||1MM TO 3 MM 0.028 TO 0.156 IN||Titanium ERW Tubes, Titanium Welded Tubes, Titanium Fabricated Tubes, Titanium LSAW Tubes|
Forms of ASTM B338 UNS R50250 in Stock
Titanium Grade 1 Welded Square Tubes ASTM B338
Titanium Grade 1 Welded Round Tubes ASTM B338 in sizes 1MM TO 3 MM 0.028 to 0.156 IN
Titanium Grade 1 Welded Rectangular Tubes ASTM B338
O N C H Fe Al V Ni Mo Others Residuals 0.18 0.03 0.08 0.015 0.2 – – – – – 0.4
(% in 50mm)
MIN 240 170 24.00 - MAX - 310 -
Density g/cm³ 4.5 lb/ft³ 280 Modulus of elasticity GPa 100 Psi 15 x 10-6 Thermal conductivity W/m°C 20 Sheer Modulus GPa 39 Poissons ratio 0.32
Properties of Titanium Grade 1 alloy
Titanium Grade 1 Cold Forming
Titanium is similar to moderately tempered austenitic stainless steel. In multiple cold forming operations, intermediate stress relief is recommended. To reattain optimum performance of this material post-work annealing is required.
Titanium Grade 1 Hot Forming
Hot working increases the overall ductility of this Titanium.
Titanium Grade 1 Welding
Titanium is rated well in terms of weldability. Standard welding practices can be carried out easily with this grade.
Services We Offer
Documentation is a very important part of the products we supply, and we work continuously to enhance the efficiency of the document-handling process without compromising quality of the product. Documents provided along with the shipment include Certificate of Origin, Material Test Certificate as per EN 10204 3.1 and 10204 3.2, NACE MR10103 and NACE MR0175 certified Test Certificates.
Titanium Tubes are manufactured and controlled to international standards such as ASTM, ASME, BS, MSS, EN, DIN or WERKSTOFFE. Our products undergo stringent quality tests before they are dispatched.
PMI Testing, Ultrasonic Test, Mechanical Testing, Spectro Tests for Chemical Analysis of the grade, Flaring Test, IGC, etc. are some of the tests conducted at our facility. We welcome stage wise inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
Packing and Delivery
The product is wrapped and packed in wooden crates or carton boxes. Our primary goal is to deliver quality products in time, no matter where the client is located.