ASTM B467 UNS C70600 • CuNi 90 10 Tube • Cupro Nickel Tubes
Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes is a renowned manufacturer and exporter of ASTM B467 Copper Nickel Tubes and Tubing.
Copper Nickel Tube manufacturer, Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes is a renowned name for Cupro-Nickel Tubes and Tubing Components. We are an ISO 9001:2015 Certified, CRISIL MSE 4 Rated and globally recognized company for alloy and steel components ranging from pipe, tube, fittings and flanges. With 25 years of experience in global exports we guarantee the best quality material at best price.
Copper Nickel Welded Tubes have varied industrial applications such as chemical, petroleum, food processing, plumbing, heat exchangers, paper making, refrigeration, water treatment, steelwork, construction, etc. Choosing the proper tubing is very important and will help eliminate future problems and to improve overall quality of liquid or gas systems. Our Copper Nickel tubes are manufactured as per stringent manufacturing specifications creating smoother, cleaner capillary tubing with consistently uniform ID characteristics and close dimension controls, the proprietary process creates the ultimate inner surface smoothness in the range of 10-15 RMS.
Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes supplies a full range of Cupro Nickel Tubes in sizes ranging from 1/8" OD TO 2"OD, 3MM OD TO 38 MM OD. The thickness of the CuNi 90 10 welded tube ranges from 1MM TO 3 MM, 0.028 TO 0.156 IN. Most pipes are available in single random, double random and cut length sections. Our welded tubes are characterized by tight tolerances with precise dimension accuracy, smooths bright surfaces and cleaned, free from oil, grease, and other particles. This ensures an optimized flow of liquids and gases for all kinds of industrial applications.
Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes has been a renowned exporter of CuNi Tubes in countries such as South Africa, Thailand, Australia, Japan, Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Afghanistan, Taiwan, Spain, Poland, France, Germany, Canada, UK, etc. We are Saudi Aramco approved company for welded tubing.
- Tube Specification: ASTM B467 UNS C70600, ASME SB467 UNS C70600 & EN 12163
- Dimension Standard: ANSI B36.19, ANSI B36.10
- Outside Diameter (OD): 1/8" OD TO 2"OD 3MM OD TO 38 MM OD
- Thickness Range: 1MM TO 3 MM 0.028 TO 0.156 IN, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS
- Type: Welded Tube, EFW Tube, ERW Tube
- Form: Round Tube, Square Tube, Rectangular Tube
- Length: Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length
- Tubing End: Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded
- End Protection: Plastic Caps
- Delivery Condition: Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
- External Coating: 3LPE / 3LPP/ FBE/ DFBE/ PP
- Origin: Indian Origin, European Origin, Japanese Origin
- Testing and Documents: Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports
- Packing: Packed in Wooden Boxes, Bubble wraps, Steel Strips Bundled, or as per Customers Requests